➡️ JOIN FREE EVENTS... What's it like to grow up with a #genetic difference? Is having an extra #chromosome rare? Are kids with an #ExtraX dumb? Are boys with an #ExtraY future serial killers? Do infants with #mutations die young?... Ask our live panels!
REGISTER NOW to stay posted and get free links to myth busting podcasts & live online events about increasingly commonly detected genetic variations in children & adults...
- Sept 13: Growing Up With Ric
- Sept 20: Growing Up With Stephen (1/2)
- Sept 27: Growing Up With Stephen (2/2)
- Oct 5: Growing Up With Brock
- Oct 11: Growing Up With Kate
📺 WEDNESDAY LIVE PANELS
- Sept 14, 10 a.m. CDT - Growing Up With Chromodiversity (USA/Europe*)
- Sept 28, 7:30 p.m. AEST - Growing Up With Chromodiversity (Australia/Asia**)
- Oct 4, 10 a.m. CDT Myth Busting (USA/Europe)*
- Oct 11, 7:30 p.m. AEST - Myth Busting, (Australia/Asia)**
- ANITA DEUTCH Parent of 3 Extra X Boys
- STEPHEN MALHERBE Author ‘Living With My X’
- BROCK VESTRUM, Mental Health Advocate & Extra X
- RIC CLARK Data Modeler & Extra Y
- KATE O’BRIEN Musician & Ehlers-Danlos
- JANICE SMIRES Genetic Councilor
- KATHERINE MCCORD HR expert & Host
- THOMAS LAHNTHALER TedxSpeaker & Host
- And more!...
🤳AMBASSADOR AWARENESS CAMPAIGN
Order your cap or t-shirt to feature in our Ambassador Awareness selfie campaign and help change lives here
⏰ INTERNATIONAL SCHEDULE
* USA-Europe EDITION. 60 minutes.
8 a.m. PST (L.A.) / 10 a.m. CDT (Chicago)
11 a.m EST (New York) / 4 pm BST (London)
5 p.m. CEST (Oslo) / 7 p.m. GST (Dubai)
9 p.m. SAST (Cape Town)
** Australia-Asia EDITION. 60 minutes.
7:30 pm AEST (Canberra) / 8:30 pm JST (Tokyo)
1:30 p.m. GST (Dubai) / 3:30 p.m. (Cape Town)
11:30 a.m. CEST (Oslo) / 10:30 a.m. BST (London)